Often, a woman’s health and happiness are not just about her medical health, but also about her self-image. When you have the confidence that you look your best, it benefits your overall well-being.
That’s why Women’s Personal Physicians in Miami, Florida offers cosmetic procedures designed to not only enhance your appearance, but also improve your vaginal health.
These cosmetic care procedures include:
This quick, simple, nonsurgical treatment is used to improve the look of moderate to severe crow’s feet and frown lines between the eyebrows. It temporarily relaxes the muscles under the skin that cause these facial wrinkles, especially frown lines between the eyebrows and on the forehead, and radial lines ("crow's feet") around the eyes.
Botox works by blocking nerve impulses, which reduces the movement of muscles that cause wrinkles. You receive a few tiny injections, and within days there‘s a noticeable improvement. The great thing about Botox is that it can help you look younger without having to resort to cosmetic surgery. It requires no recovery time and little discomfort. There is no anesthesia involved, although a topical anesthetic can be applied, if desired. Although the wrinkle-reducing effects of Botox injections are not permanent and results may vary, they typically last for up to six months and can be repeated as necessary.
This popular brand of dermal filler comes in several formulations:
- Juvederm Ultra XC® provides versatility in contouring and smoothing out superficial facial wrinkles and folds. Also, it has been specifically infused with lidocaine to reduce the pain and irritation that may result from injection.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus® can plump deeper wrinkles – like smile lines – creating a fuller, more youthful appearance. What’s more, the immediate and natural-looking result lasts up to one year depending on the area being treated.
- Juvederm Voluma XC® is designed to restore age-related volume changes in your cheeks. It replaces the diminished hyaluronic acid in your skin and works to sculpt and reverse aging by providing long-lasting fullness for up to two years with optimal treatment.
- Juvederm Vollure® adds volume to smooth lines and folds caused by a loss of skin elasticity over time.
- Juvederm Volbella® is tailored to add subtle volume to your lips and smooth the appearance of vertical lines.
Up to 50% of postmenopausal women suffer from changes in their vaginal health. Fortunately, there is a painless and minimally invasive solution for atrophic vaginitis. It’s called MonaLisa Touch®, a therapy that applies laser energy to the vaginal wall tissue to stimulate a healing response and generate new collagen, elastin, and vascularization. As a result, MonaLisa Touch® provides benefits that include:
- Improved sexual experience due to less pain
- Reduced vaginal dryness and improvement of lubrication
- Improvement of mild urinary incontinence due to collagen regrowth
- Decreased recurrence of chronic vaginal infections
- Improved vaginal laxity
- Vaginal rejuvenation
MonaLisa Touch® is an in-office procedure typically performed in three sessions over a period of 18 weeks. Each session lasts less than five minutes, requires no anesthesia or downtime, and has minimal side effects.
For More on Our Cosmetic Procedures Contact Our ObGyn Clinic in Miami, FL
To learn more about these cosmetic services, call Women’s Personal Physicians today at (305) 595-4070 to arrange a consultation with one of our board-certified gynecologists in Miami, Florida. You can also complete our convenient online appointment request form.