One of the advantages of being a patient at Women’s Personal Physicians is that most of our services are conducted at our conveniently located Miami, Florida office.
Our Obstetrics and Gynecology On-Site Services
- Blood Work – We draw blood for a comprehensive health panel right in our office, have it analyzed, and contact you directly with the results.
- Ultrasound – At Women’s Personal Physicians, we use state-of-the-art, high frequency technology to create the clearest images of your growing fetus. With our sophisticated equipment and experienced physicians, we offer high quality ultrasounds to help ensure a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
- Injections – Women’s Personal Physicians’ doctors provide various injections as a part of patient-specific treatment plans. For example, contraceptive hormone injections may be used for birth control. We also offer cosmetic injections, such as Botox® and dermal fillers. These injections are available on-site, administered by your personal physician.
- Vaccines – In order to prevent many infectious diseases that may affect adult women, expectant mothers, and newborns, we include immunizations as an integral part of our practice at Women’s Personal Physicians. We carefully review your medical records to inform you when appropriate vaccinations are warranted.
- Prolia® – Also known as denosumab, Prolia is a monoclonal antibody used to treat osteoporosis in postmenopausal women with a high risk of bone fractures. It is also used to increase bone mass in women receiving treatment for certain types of cancer.
- Bone Densitometry – This machine uses small doses of ionizing radiation to produce images of the inside of the body (typically the lower spine and hips) in order to measure bone loss. We use it as a preventive measure to diagnose osteoporosis and assess your risk of developing osteoporotic fractures.
ObGyn in Miami, FL
To learn more about our convenient on-site services, contact Women’s Personal Physicians today at (305) 595-4070 and schedule an appointment with one of our board-certified OB/GYNs. You can also use our online request form to arrange your visit.